What is a Virtual Weight Watchers Leader

So I am never going to be a leader in the eyes of Weight Watchers because I will never weigh 159lbs again. As you can imagine over 10 years I have learned every trick in the book. I have also shared, and taught many people how to make this program work. I am that member at every meeting offering suggestions but I sometimes feel that the leader would prefer that I didn't as some of my suggestions don't fit with the WW ideals.

So since I will never get the opportunity to be a leader and support members in the meeting room I am going to support y out here in our cyber meeting room. I am here to share my journey with those of you who need support and maybe a few good ideas to help you be successful.



My Weight Loss Journey

I am a Weight Watcher. I have been since 2000. In March 2000 I joined with a starting weigt of 198lbs and it took me 43 weeks to lose 33.2lbs. At that point I lost momentum and stopped going. In August of 2001, although I had only gained 2.2lbs, I joined again. Over the next 9 weeks I made my goal weight and maintained it for 6 weeks. Although I would never see that weight again, in 2001 this made me a lifetime member, FOREVER! I stopped going to the meetings and slowly started to gain and by the end of 2003 I had gained 20lbs, yuck. I joined again and lost 10lbs before getting pregnant with my first child. By the time I returned to WW in June 2005 I had a starting weight of 203lbs. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! 43wks later I had lost 31lbs before I was pregnant again. Then I returned weighing 192lbs, argh, in February 2008. Over the next 23wks I lost 17lbs almost returning to my pre-pregnant weight before getting pregnant with my third and final baby. It was October 29, 2009 before I returned with a grand weight of 203.8lbs and now I am on my final journey to maybe not a ultimate goal weight but a good maintainable weight for me of 165lbs.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Cooking with Cookware

I love to cook which is probably part of the reason I have to go to WW in the first place, lol.  In the past 3 years I have been using the BEST knives in the world.  3 Christmases ago my MIL bought me a Cutco cheese knife and for a full year I used that knife for everything.  The next Christmas I asked for another knife and I used that and the cheese knife for everything. 

I really believe when you use great cookware and utensils it makes the job so much easier and more fun to cook healthy foods.  I found out recently that Cutco is now making Pots and Pans along with their awsome knives and utensils.  I use Cutco but find what makes the job fun for you.

Cutco Canada
Cutco USA

Good cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment